1. FreeCodeCamp: FreeCodeCamp is one of the best YouTube channels related to programming. On FreeCodeCamp, you can find Courses on different programming languages and topics which cover all topics in depth.
3. The Net Ninja: The net Ninja YouTube channel is one of my favorite coding channels on YouTube run by a guy named Shaun. His videos are so amazing and I really suggest beginners start their coding journey by accessing this channel.
4. CS50 by Havard University: CS50 is a nonprofit channel on YouTube where you can get free lectures from one of the best universities in the world: Harvard University-related computer programming languages.
6. Dapp University: Dapp University is one of the best YouTube channels where you can learn about Web 3.0 You will find basic courses from Blockchain to how to make your own decentralized application absolutely free.
7. PedroTech: Pedrotech is my favorite YouTube channel for learning React. If you want to learn and master REACT without getting stuck in the tutorial Hell then go with this channel.
9. Programming With Mosh: The programming with Mosh YouTube channel provides deep dive topics videos on Python. You can learn about all topics related to Python on this one channel.
10. Clever Programmer: Clever programming channel provides 10+ courses on coding. You can watch this channel if you want to build real-world projects like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tinder-like web applications.