Join the Digital Transformation Revolution at Bank AL Habib Limited
Are you ready to make your mark in the dynamic world of banking and technology? Bank AL Habib Limited is seeking bright and energetic individuals who are eager to be part of a forward-thinking team, contributing to the digital transformation of the banking industry. Our IT Trainee Officer Program is designed to provide a comprehensive learning experience through training and exposure to exciting projects. If you are ambitious and driven to succeed in a fast-paced and stimulating environment, then our IT Trainee Officer Program is the perfect platform to launch your career.
About the IT Trainee Officer Program
Bank AL Habib’s IT Trainee Officer Program is an intensive five-month training program that blends classroom learning with hands-on experience. As a trainee, you will have the unique opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals in both the banking and technology domains. The program is designed to expose you to various departments within the Information Technology Division, including Business Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Networking, DBA/BI/MIS, Security, Digital, Governance, IT Ops, ERP, Middleware, PMO, and External Applications.
- Training Duration: Five months of extensive training including classroom and experiential learning.
- Training Route: Exposure to various IT departments to gain a holistic understanding of the technology landscape.
- Offer: Practical learning environment, growth opportunities, market-competitive salary, and benefits.
To be eligible for the IT Trainee Officer Program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 16 years of education with a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Electrical/Electronics/Telecom Engineering from HEC-recognized institutions with a CGPA of 3.0 and above or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates or with up to three years of experience.
- Maximum Age: 26 years as of 31st Jan, 2023.
- Differently abled individuals are encouraged to apply.
Perks and Benefits
Bank AL Habib believes in rewarding talent and offers an array of attractive perks and benefits:
- Attractive Salary and Incentives
- Health & Life Insurance
- Provident and Gratuity Fund
- Conveyance Allowance
- Staff Financing Facility (House, Car, Personal)
- A Collaborative Culture with Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Location: Karachi
Don’t miss this chance to jump-start your IT career with Bank AL Habib Limited. Apply now to be part of our collaborative culture, where innovation and growth opportunities await. Shape your future in the vibrant landscape of banking and technology.
Interested individuals may apply by clicking here.
Only relevant and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.